Oh my god I learned a dozen ways of how not to do it on this track. I opened Ableton Live and created a melody and worked on that melody with a few VST instruments and some old techniques. Then I got a crazy ideal that I would rewire my Acid Pro project into Ableton Live. I needed tempo changes and it was a disaster. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I had to relearn how to use Ableton Live working with midi and tempo changes. I messed with it for hours it was crazy. Before that though I took my melody that I created today and import into Baind in a Box (BIAB) and generated a little Bach help. Back into Ableton and was using VST plugins. Then the rewire Acid Pro with tempo changes was unbelievably annoying. I learned a whole bunch of ways of how not to do it. Finally I figured out how to set the exact tempo changes in Ableton but the rewire stopped working and I was getting distortion and all kinds of unexpected setbacks. Next I had to relearn how to set tempo changes in Acid Pro. Although I never was successful with the rewire I manage to get the tempo correct in both software and did a simple mix to finish up. The hours I spent were so ridiculous I'm not even going to say.
This was suppose to be an easy project! The first part of the demo I created today. The second part was something I did on the 4th of July. I do realize the demo is too long and will keep it shorter next time. Thanks for listening.
Oh, and I learned a lot today so I'm not upset or anything. I'm actually feeling a little better today for a nice change.
Please keep your comments respectful, honest, and constructive. Please focus on the song and not the demo.